Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Sooner than I thought but I can't wait!! We will definitely have to find a time to hit the trails sometime this summer!

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my 2013 Blk/Blk SCAB, it will be my first truck and my first FORD brand. Talk about "NewBee". But I'm looking forward to it!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered my 2013 Blk/Blk SCAB, it will be my first truck and my first FORD brand. Talk about "NewBee". But I'm looking forward to it!

Congrats! Did you get one near invoice price so I can add you to the list?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odered my Raptor this week...time to play the waiting game now :) I do have a question for some of you that have already ordered...The dealer told me they would do $700 over invoice but told me they won't know the exact invoice price until a few weeks before the truck actually gets here. Is this correct or are they just trying to give me the runaround? Is there a way to check the invoice price once I get the vin# before I go back to the dealership? thanks for any help guys
the dealership should already have invoice pricing. i dont know why they would tell you that they dont

Huvv

Reaction score
Nosbusa, that's what I thought and I kept telling them that I was sure they had the invoice price as soon as it was ordered. They were saying they had an "estimate" of the invoice (which was the vehicle order confirmation) but that it wasn't exact...oh well, I guess I'll see in a few months when it gets here. I would add them to the list but I don't know for sure if I'm getting $700 over invoice or not.

CLM

Reaction score
WyoStorm, the base price went up a little over $200 between Dec 23rd and when I placed my order on the 26th. Dealer called that afternoon and apologized that it wasn't the same and wanted to know if I still wanted to order. Hell yeah, $200 wasn't keeping me out of my Raptor.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Ford site SCrews went up $290 from when I ordered until now. Not sure if that was all in Invoice price or not. They did say there would be an increase in the beginning of the year.

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Did you get one near invoice price so I can add you to the list?

I'd like to brag and say I got pretty close to Invoice Price - Well, I did only pay "$500 over invoice" at Wade Ford in Smyrna, Georiga. However, included in the invoice price is close to $800 for (Fuel charge, ADV Assessment and MDA Assessment)? I know what "Fuel" is, can't really believe they charged me for my first tank of gas, but the other two I have no clue what they are. And then we have the taxes, and at 6.5% an additional $2,800 was added. So, with a MSRP of $50,285, I get to drive away at $50,482 with tags and taxes paid.. Oh, and some crazy doc fee amount, which all 3 dealers locally had the same "fixed price" on... Bummer!

The dealer was great, the sales man was really good, after a little back and forth via e-mail, I was in and out of the dealership within 15 minutes of paying the deposit.

So, not sure if that really qualify's as Invoice pricing? I'm about $200 over MSRP to get it off the lot! UGh!