Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's already on the list, but I just ordered mine @ Ryan Ford in Sealy TX for $500 over invoice. Very painless process and Steve is quick to answer any questions.
I couldn't find anyone in the Houston area who was willing to go this low without trying to bend me over on the trade-in of my current car.

I found a couple of other dealers in TX who would have done the same deal, but Ryan Ford was the closest to Houston.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if I posted in here or not yet.

Holman Ford in Maple Shade, NJ - Dave Gonya (Fleet Manager) - Tell him Jason sent you.

$1,000 over invoice

Dave's a good guy and understands the calling / emailing a few times a week to keep tabs on your ride.

I know they've gotten 5 2013 Raptors so far. My SCab and 4 Screws all came on the same truck on the 2nd. The 4 Screws were all for the same guy who owns a high end rental car company.

It's on the list now!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Whether you've bought from someone on the list or you've found a new dealer that is selling close to invoice, please post it here and I'll update the list (either with your FRF name or the new dealer). Thanks for keeping our list growing!

hazell10

Reaction score
A big Thank you guys

I just wanted to say Thank you too the two members that made a transaction with me over the Christmas period, up here in Sandy Utah. I never realized there where communities like this out there. So Thank you again.
I also wanted to let you guys know I have a Red crew with graphics on my lot and a black crew inbound. Will grant the same deal of $2000 under sticker.
Thanks again. Dave 801 706 1999

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Thank you too the two members that made a transaction with me over the Christmas period, up here in Sandy Utah. I never realized there where communities like this out there. So Thank you again.
I also wanted to let you guys know I have a Red crew with graphics on my lot and a black crew inbound. Will grant the same deal of $2000 under sticker.
Thanks again. Dave 801 706 1999

You are alright, Dave. I am an American doing some defense contracting out in the middle east, and I am about to pull the trigger on a 2013 black Roush Screw...it's going to run me 73-75k after shipping. Do you have a line on anything like this?

Bink

hazell10

Reaction score
You are alright, Dave. I am an American doing some defense contracting out in the middle east, and I am about to pull the trigger on a 2013 black Roush Screw...it's going to run me 73-75k after shipping. Do you have a line on anything like this?

Actually I may be able o help. I recently sold a white one and I may be able to get a hold of a black one for you. Let me see what I can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs