Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is It True

I've been reading this thread. is it true that ANYONE actually ordered a 2017 at close to invoice? or are we at msrp and up? i live in Kona Hawaii and i want to order one. i can basically order from anyone and fly there and drive it to west coast to ship to Hawaii. good road trip. i just want to know if anyone actually has ordered close to invoice deal. i called my ford dealer in Kona and he said i wouldn't find anyone who would do that. i want to make him eat his words. if i can..

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine at MSRP from Team Ford in Vegas, very close to CA.

Call Dennis Carroll 702-499-1903 nice guy

Same here, got it from Dennis. Cool thing is, I know when I go pick the truck at Vegas, it's gonna be an awesome weekend. I got a feeling it's gonna be a long wait. Hope I can still get the 2017 model. LOL

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread. is it true that ANYONE actually ordered a 2017 at close to invoice? or are we at msrp and up? i live in Kona Hawaii and i want to order one. i can basically order from anyone and fly there and drive it to west coast to ship to Hawaii. good road trip. i just want to know if anyone actually has ordered close to invoice deal. i called my ford dealer in Kona and he said i wouldn't find anyone who would do that. i want to make him eat his words. if i can..

Right now it's hard to find if not impossible, but if you wait till next year I'm fairly certain you'll find one at invoice.

rapetor17

Reaction score
Got mine at msrp, second one of 2 allocated. Picked 801 and a few other options and its submitted to ford so said the dealer. Estimated delivery late November early January. Hope its November for tax write off.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did they estimate that delivery date when no one knows or can estimate when they'll start popping up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk