Cross shopping Ram Rho

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cabinetman

Reaction score
I am going to be in the market for a new truck next year. My current '22 GMC AT4X has been a good truck, but it isn't as fun as my previous '18 Raptor. I have looked at the RHO because the performance numbers look good, but I just don't trust a Stellantis product right now with all the issues the company is facing. Plus, the exterior does look dated at this point.

The pricing on the RHO is also a little deceptive. The base model doesn't include a lot of things that are now standard on the Raptor. You are forced into a package that is almost $10k to get things like ventilated and memory seats, 360 camera, and rain sensing wipers. You also get a lot of crap I could care less about like massaging seats (my current truck has these and I rarely use them) and a front passenger screen. By the time you add this package, a moonroof, and a spray in bed liner you are over $85k.

I am interested in seeing how the RHO performs in the real world once they start delivering in a month or two. I doubt I will buy one, but competition in this segment is good for all of us looking at these types of trucks.

shigman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually think overall the RHO will perform a little better offroad than the TRX. It'll be a little lighter on the front end. The RHO will be plenty quick, seen some videos of the same engine in the regular RAM run 4.5 to 60 just fooling around on the street.