Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you are not, but mine was confirmed by Ford Performance as well. If you didn't have a specific conversation about if they had a 37" tire package allocation you could be out of luck like I was.
I had the conversation with my dealer when I placed the order but the interesting thing Ford & Ford Performance both told me that the order had been accepted by Ford and at this stage in the order processing, the only way it could get canceled was either by me or the dealer. I guess i'll have to play the waiting game at this point.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the conversation with my dealer when I placed the order but the interesting thing Ford & Ford Performance both told me that the order had been accepted by Ford and at this stage in the order processing, the only way it could get canceled was either by me or the dealer. I guess i'll have to play the waiting game at this point.
What's your dealer saying on the situation. Seems like they should know what's going on with your order. I read on the Bronco forum there were a few orders that got messed up, but Ford stepped in and straightened it out.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your dealer saying on the situation. Seems like they should know what's going on with your order. I read on the Bronco forum there were a few orders that got messed up, but Ford stepped in and straightened it out.
Nice truck BTW! Pretty much ordered the same except for graphic delete and pano roof.

My dealer hasn't said anything. All of the info I have received was from Ford customer service and Ford Performance. He sent me the VOC and said it was done and will send a copy of the window sticker when he gets the invoice.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm wanting to place a order but the guy I've been buying my fords from no longer works there. So i know it'll be a pain in the ass to get one at MSRP. I just have a feeling that it'll be all fine and dandy until i go to pick it up and they want ADM after waiting for the damn thing to be built.

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
OK on number 1, number 2 makes no sense. By his logic all of the other dealers in the country that are putting their customers in at priority 10 are jumping you in line. Everyone puts 10, the orders are filled as received and parts available.
I agree bud, I'm selling it as it is, but why does asking for a bump in priority makes no sense? I've seen here ppl stating that they've asked their dealers to bump them from 19 (which is Ford's custom order default) to a lower number, as far down as 10...

I have placed two orders at 2 different dealers with no deposit. First one is local here in Texas (which provided the statement above) and another out-of-state.
  • Texas Dealer: MSRP priority 15 based on what he said above
  • Out of state Dealer: $1k ADM over MSRP w. priority 12
At this point I'm just going to wait it out and see who gives me the Official VOC from Ford that they've indeed processed the order as 37" Pkg w. my build details.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highly doubt anyone is getting a 37 pkg at MSRP, these will more than likely go to "special" clients, GM's, and Owners
Just because you aren’t getting a 37 at MSRP doesn’t mean people aren’t. I have 2 dealers committed to selling at MSRP. I ordered a 35. I can switch my order at any time and they will still honor their MSRP. That being said, I’m not going to be on their first allotment of 37s (those are already spoken for) but I don’t care. I’ll wait 6-9 months.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck BTW! Pretty much ordered the same except for graphic delete and pano roof.

My dealer hasn't said anything. All of the info I have received was from Ford customer service and Ford Performance. He sent me the VOC and said it was done and will send a copy of the window sticker when he gets the invoice.
I would definitely get your dealer involved and let him know what Ford is telling you. He might be able to get it straightened out with a phone call. I have a buddy that reserved a Bronco and they canceled his order by mistake. After getting his dealer and Ford communicating they got it resolved. Best of Luck, hate to see a fellow Iconic Silver loose his place in line.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210620-200923_Chrome.jpgOrdered mine 3 weeks ago. Antimatter Blue, 801a package, 37 package, spray in bed liner. At MSRP from Klaben Ford in Kent, OH. I told them that I heard about them and their fair pricing right here on this forum. They made everything easy, even calling me back to suggest I think over my initial "rapid red" choice, since it clashes with the Recaro seats. They said 20 weeks..

So glad i found you guys. I've been wondering if MSRP was really a good deal. You've confirmed it for me.