Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it’s still available !!!
I think the 10 dealers or so in my area had a conference call. “
Ok boys what we setting the adm at, 10k sound good for first two weeks, deal”. Those two dealers I found not on the call, probably on vacation, let mangers order at msrp, only one was in between msrp and 10k on the first round of calls I made looking anyway.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! That is the same package I'm going to order on Monday, minus the bed cover. The dealer is stating they still have an allocation. I was going back and forth on the graphics package but I do think it looks great on the silver.
I guess the graphic package is personal preference, but I'm digging on the one that comes with the 37 Pack. I agree with you and think it will compliment the Iconic Silver. I noticed it was a $1075 upgrade on the 35's and included on the 37's, a winner in my book.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered silver but the more pics I look at—- The code orange with graphics is strongly calling my inner 16 year old, with the same voice saying put some real 37 inch mud tires of some variety on it the week you get it. Pretty sure you can change colors up to certain point on ordered trucks...

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would order one but all the dealers I called are essentially clueless. Anyone know of a dealer with a 37 allocation?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not for msrp. Still have dealers calling me back and will post it if I find one. Iam in east TN. 10k over most of them saying that still have allocation.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not for msrp. Still have dealers calling me back and will post it if I find one. Iam in east TN. 10k over most of them saying that still have allocation.
I had a dealer offering MSRP for 37s, then the GM came back and said no deal. 10k ADM as they have "lots of locators asking for allocation". If they have all these folks looking/willing to pay 10k ADM tip, why do they still have allocation? Thats weird, everyone wants to pay a tip to a dealer, but you still have allocation? ***