2021 Black Raptor 37 For Sale $82,250

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigtrim

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Since this truck will be purchased through a licensed dealer, financing is available and I am willing to split the cost for shipping if anyone is interested.

mts

Reaction score
Nice looking truck!

Why does it have to be black? So pretty when clean, but my OCD just won't let me have another black vehicle.

GLWS, should go quick at the current price.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprise your dealer won’t take it on trade for that price.

OP
OP
Bigtrim

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. It is a wacky market in WI. Right now they are offering me $77,000 for a trade. That seems ridiculous for this truck but with the 5% less sales tax I have to pay with a trade, it is seemingly likely they may get it for that price.

Chizler22

Reaction score
Devoid yourself of all emotion for this transaction. Six months ago you might have gotten $93k. Obviously, you have not hit the price point that the market is willing to pay. The market tells you where you need to be.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I sold our 18 raptor and 18 escalade on Fbook recently, 6k more and 7k more respectively than what was offered for trade in. I was ready to get rid of them so I was haggled pretty easily, could have held out for a few k more. If you aren't on FBook, have someone post it in the marketplace.