Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some reports in the Gen 3 FB group that folks are getting calls from their dealer stating no 37s will be made in the summer run. Anyone hearing the same?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Some reports in the Gen 3 FB group that folks are getting calls from their dealer stating no 37s will be made in the summer run. Anyone hearing the same?
I have heard the opposite, that possibly they are being moved up to get them out in the public more. Who knows, but I think several people here have called Ford Performance and were told they have VIN's, but had to call dealer to get it. I have not seen any follow up though.

CACRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to bet those dealers screwed up and oversold their allocations of the Performance Package. At least that is my hope. It wouldn't make sense that Ford would tell dealers that they have very limited 37" allocations just to take them away afterwards.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard the opposite, that possibly they are being moved up to get them out in the public more. Who knows, but I think several people here have called Ford Performance and were told they have VIN's, but had to call dealer to get it. I have not seen any follow up though.

Ford Performance showed mine and my buddy’s order in the system as of last week with a status of processing. He mentioned they’d know more in about 3 weeks so I was going to wait but maybe I need to give them another call this week to see if anything has changed. Was just curious since people mentioned that were being contacted today that things had changed.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Ford Performance showed mine and my buddy’s order in the system as of last week with a status of processing. He mentioned they’d know more in about 3 weeks so I was going to wait but maybe I need to give them another call this week to see if anything has changed. Was just curious since people mentioned that were being contacted today that things had changed.
Mine was still processing a few hours ago, but no VIN yet.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my order in as well. Lead foot 37 package, pano roof, and tech pack. I got it for msrp. Took calling 4 dealers to find one that would do an order with no markup. Who knows when it will come but I sure hope the gen 2 values hold strong until it does!

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, let me tell you about my experience so far. It has been pretty crazy, but i expect i am not alone. So I had a dealership telling me MSRP on my 37" tire package the whole time, when it came down to ordering they changed their mind. So i told them to kick rocks. Found another local dealer to give me MSRP for the 37" tire package. Got my Order in, even confirmed with Ford Performance. Got a call Friday afternoon telling me that their Ford Zone Rep told them to cancel the Order as they did not have an allocation for a 37" package. I was told i could have anything i wanted just not the 37" package, still at MSRP. I had them put the order in for the same truck without the 37" tire package as i try to find someone that still has an allocation at MSRP. I may have found one but can't confirm yet.

The struggle is real.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup two dealers told me I was good on the 37 package and both fell through.