PDP Contour Fox Logo Mud Flaps Installed! Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats what I though to wilson. They were the only flaps I could find at the time that I liked. As for the Borla cat-back. I couldn't pass up the deal I found. I was messing around on ebay one night and looked up the Borla cat-back just for the hell of it. I found this Borla Stinger cat-back still in the box for $450 dollars. Some company that had it was going through some kind of liquidation sale. LOL saving up to $650 dollars depending on where you go, was a hell of a deal =)

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have looked at a lot of flaps. the proven design seems to be the best. called matt and he sent me mine. the orange is a little off so i may go with the black instead. but here is what the orange look like. nice fit. jack.

Attachments

• 100_0949.jpg
    100_0949.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_0950.jpg
    100_0950.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 123

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine in the mail. I will get them on tonight and post some pics

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my fronts, they dont seem to hang down as much as some of the trucks on here, but im on the lower perch. Rears look about the same. I also pushed mine all the way to the edge of the fender to give as much coverage as I could get

e17a2d98.jpg 6c5e1630.jpg

Last edited:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I ordered in orange, and after seeing the pic, I think red would match better...gonna try to get that changed.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

So, I had just ordered these from Mudflaps.com....I sent an email asking if I could get the red ones instead...read AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE BELOW-

"If you ordered the wrong part you will have to send it back.You will be responsible for shipping and a 20% restock fee.

Regards"

Thats ******* awesome, can we make it 40% just for the pleasure of doing business with them? I really like their short, inflexible way of handling issues...wish I could do that in my job.

Added a few minutes after I sent the vendor the link to this thread:

"Hey Warren,Unfortunately these mud flaps are custom screen printed... So
there is no way to make them red without sending them back. We can get
an RGA number from the manufacturer if you would like and order a new
set.Best Regards,Matthew ReyerSenior Development Manager"

Just imagine how much more I would have been okay with the conditions of return if he just told me that to begin with. With that explanation, I completely understand.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn