PDP Contour Fox Logo Mud Flaps Installed! Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not the PDPs, but here's mine. These things have done miracles for eliminating the splash on my rocker and door panels (even though the truck is still dirty).

Attachments

• IMG_20120323_080118.jpg
    IMG_20120323_080118.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20120323_080140.jpg
    IMG_20120323_080140.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 270
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an update on these, I went through some pretty nasty muddy trails last week. Nothing serious mudding, but enough that the truck was spinning and sliding everywhere, big puddles, and hauling *** through them. I thought for sure the sides of the truck were going to be NASTY. I hopped out to snap a pic, and the wheel wells were FULL of mud and crap, and the sides of the truck barely had anythign whatsoever on them. MUST HAVE MOD!

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them and ordered a set.

I washed my truck for the first time over the weekend. Today I hit a little bit of water ont the road and every panel on the truck had water spots all over them. Hope this helps. It takes way to long to wash the truck on a weekly basis. I hope to get two weeks out of each wash now. Yeah I know its a truck, but I like a clean ride. I even keep my track car spotless, most guys dont seem to ever wash them. A clean car is a happy car.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree... it does take a long time to wash. And how the hell do you reach the middle of the roof to wash it?

Get on the truck bed to get the rear of the roof. Step on the running boards or open the door and step on the door sill to get the front and middle of the roof.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well at the time they didn't offer any other blue. Its a darker shade of blue that matches Reptar fox mud flaps. Id say their almost like a sonic blue. The difference isn't that noticeable with the shade coming off the body of the truck.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
borla I almost went that way but wanted the headers so went with SW. I like the flaps I already ordered the fox but thinking it was hard to see the shocks and their is a good amount of signage for the raptor logo why not go with the fox so I did. darn I suppose I could still change man I like um both well I'll just leave it idk

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

ya I'm a leave it fox being by the wheel and all but still like them both

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn