PDP Contour Fox Logo Mud Flaps Installed! Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you very much to Reptar for posting such a thorough "how to." I ordered my Proven Design flaps and received then within four or five days. Finally got around to installing them tonight. Great product, a little on the pricey side at about $120, but damn do they look good!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
19377338.png

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

19377327.png

the shocker up front and the FRF wave see ya

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my rear mud flaps last night...they look nasty. Front ones im doing tonight- I'll post a pic when finished.

Last edited:

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed mine today up in the front. I used #10 seld tappers myself. 3/4 inch long. They don't seem very tight when screwed tight into the fender flare. Should I be using longer screws? In the back, the OEM bolts can be tightened tight and the flaps in the rear feel much more secure than those up front. Any tips on the front install? I cut mine just like Reptar did and they look great. Just not so confident they will hold up. Double sided tape isn't exactly my idea of "secure" in the long run.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good Wilson!

I used 1-1/2" stainless steel screws up front and they have been holding so far. The true test will be winter when ice and snow build up on them and add the extra weight.

I don't think the length really matters too much, as they are only going into the fender well.

MTGOAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heading to OBX in two weeks. glad i came across this thread! just placed my order for the gray. it was only $112 after shipping...

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btt- any updates as to how these are holding up? I just got my set in and will be using 3M tape and stainless self tappers. just cannot decide on how hight to mount them up into the wheelwell.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had mine on for 5 or 6 months and have put them through dirt, mud, rocks, snow and ice and they are still damn near perfect. The colored lettering is still in great shape and the flaps themselves show almost zero wear. Highly recommend them to anyone!