PDP Contour Fox Logo Mud Flaps Installed! Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reptar, when you measured 12" from the ground, is your truck on the bottom perch or mid perch? I'm currently on the bottom, but may want to go to mid at some point. I like the look of where yours are and would hate to install them there while on bottom perch, make the switch and then have stuff all over the truck again.
Or if anyone else has info on it.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reptar, when you measured 12" from the ground, is your truck on the bottom perch or mid perch? I'm currently on the bottom, but may want to go to mid at some point. I like the look of where yours are and would hate to install them there while on bottom perch, make the switch and then have stuff all over the truck again.
Or if anyone else has info on it.
Thanks.

I was at bottom perch when I installed them.

I'm now at mid perch, been there for a couple thousand miles now, and the flaps are still working perfectly for keeping crap off the paint!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Thanks. I'll need to get min installed soon. I went with the gray Raptor logo for my silver SCrew.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL! Hey, they look good and more importantly, they appear to protect our beasts! Now I need to figure out what to order next. I want to lean towards protection and off-road prep and organization.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Linex is definitely being considered for the wheel wells. Not sure what I'm doing with the bed yet.

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody figured out or know if anyone makes actual wheel well liners? Especially for the rear. AND yes, I know the factory F-150 liners do not fit.

Thanks for help