Payload SUCKS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

Enough already! Thread Closed. Good day.

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig, SuperGumpy!! My brother-in-law has the same boat but in the navy hull. Great boat!

All you boat owners - do you guys have a TowBoatU.S. and Trailer Assist roadside assistance?

Yes - both are carried through my insurance policy.

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
Apparently you’re missing the point. This truck wasn’t designed to haul. It was designed to go fast as possible off-road.

What you’re doing is this: I bought a 2 seater sports car and this thing sucks because I can’t carry more than 1 person and 1 bag of groceries in the trunk. You sound like an ignorant ******* complaining about an aspect of the car it wasn’t ever designed to excel at.

people are giving you shit for pointing out something that most other Raptor owners were AWARE of before they bought it.

When I bought my 2013, I knew the payload was less than my 2017 Tacoma. I’m not ignorant of such important things when I’m about to drop $40-70k on something like a niche* truck.

Your Raptor is awesome bro. We should talk about the tires. Those are awesome bro.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Tore me to sheds"...lol, you really showed me who's boss alright. Karen, you're butt hurt because I don't like something about your pride and joy. It hurts your ego and can't handle anyone simply putting out there that the truck has a huge flaw that shouldn't be overlooked. I overlooked it. I assumed the truck would be close to EVERY OTHER TRUCK on the market. It's not, that's fine but guess what that mean...here it comes...wait for it.... THE PAYLOAD SUCKS!

At times in this thread, I’ve been amused and even understanding of the OP’s situation and feelings. Certainly wasn’t taking sides...until now. But this post by the OP just makes me realize there is no need to sympathize. He spent a huge amount of money in ignorance. The Raptor is NOT like ANY “other truck on the market”.... That’s kind of a “DUH” or the ultimate palm to forehead. And the fact he thinks the payload sucks....well, it’s coming from someone that thinks the Raptor is like EVERY other truck on the market. So this last post/tantrum pretty much has convinced me what we’re dealing with.

Not like you’ll listen to recommendations, but I think I may speak for the vast majority here....Sell it to someone who wants an actual Raptor.

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
At times in this thread, I’ve been amused and even understanding of the OP’s situation and feelings. Certainly wasn’t taking sides...until now. But this post by the OP just makes me realize there is no need to sympathize. He spent a huge amount of money in ignorance. The Raptor is NOT like ANY “other truck on the market”.... That’s kind of a “DUH” or the ultimate palm to forehead. And the fact he thinks the payload sucks....well, it’s coming from someone that thinks the Raptor is like EVERY other truck on the market. So this last post/tantrum pretty much has convinced me what we’re dealing with.

Not like you’ll listen to recommendations, but I think I may speak for the vast majority here....Sell it to someone who wants an actual Raptor.

Jesus- never stated it was like every truck. Just spoke about the payload and compared it to just about every vehicle alive. Admitted at least 5 time now I should have paid attention the payload. Gave a very valid reason for wanting a ‘specialized truck’ in the very first sentence of this thread. I have zero plans on getting rid of the truck...it’s an amazing vehicle. I simply think the payload is something that should be a topic of discussion. You guys are drinking the coolaid. I’ll take a sip and see how it taste.

The payload isn’t an issue. A super crew that can’t carry a crew also isn’t an issue. Your Raptor is awesome bro. I hope you start a thread about the tires. Are those 35’s? Those are amazing bro!

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus- never stated it was like every truck. Just spoke about the payload and compared it to just about every vehicle alive.

......... I assumed the truck would be close to EVERY OTHER TRUCK on the market. It's not, that's fine but guess what that mean...here it comes...wait for it.... THE PAYLOAD SUCKS!

Give. It. Up.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus- never stated it was like every truck. Just spoke about the payload and compared it to just about every vehicle alive. Admitted at least 5 time now I should have paid attention the payload. Gave a very valid reason for wanting a ‘specialized truck’ in the very first sentence of this thread. I have zero plans on getting rid of the truck...it’s an amazing vehicle. I simply think the payload is something that should be a topic of discussion. You guys are drinking the coolaid. I’ll take a sip and see how it taste.

The payload isn’t an issue. A super crew that can’t carry a crew also isn’t an issue. Your Raptor is awesome bro. I hope you start a thread about the tires. Are those 35’s? Those are amazing bro!

And the more you post, the more everyone comes to believe that you are a condescending *****. And I do mean Everyone. You can’t get out of your own way. SO MANY have made very good suggestions to remedy or at least ameliorate your oversight. But in reality, you never started out asking for help; you started out bashing/trolling/complaining. You may want to re-read your very first post and the SEVERAL posts where very smart and skilled forum members have actually tried to help you and made suggestions. After reading your last several posts, I hope they quit trying to help you because you are clearly beyond wanting any assistance and certainly, in the opinion of many here, beyond deserving any assistance. You’re too wrapped up in degrading word play.

Last edited: