Payload SUCKS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't leave out key info

I posted what information I thought was relevant

I cannot know what I do not know

when asked anything - I answered

I also made a mistake in tow load on tongue and owned up to that mistake

I never argued I was right

Your second paragraph is 100% correct - but that doesn't mean you get to tear the guy to shreds
especially because all he was saying later on was:
I think this little wood-supply + 4 passengers is really too little

again - hes wrong
its not too little or too much

its the amount he can carry to enjoy the benefits of the magnificent raptor for its intended design

but some y'all tore him to shreds

lets be gentle when we can

You might want to reread your thread. Towing is relevant when it comes to suspension and it took several posts for you to say you tow and, I believe you still don’t post a picture of your truck with the trailer attached. Regardless, you have your solutions and you’re a better tower for the information you were given. I’d replace your springs sooner than later though. The Deavers are a good solution for you along with a drop hitch and a cargo readjustment.

Regarding the op, the first post seems like a troll. Reread it and you will see he didn’t ask for help. Just complained. I didn’t tear him to shreds until later. Read up to post 12 and you’ll see what I mean.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't leave out key info

I posted what information I thought was relevant

I cannot know what I do not know

when asked anything - I answered

I also made a mistake in tow load on tongue and owned up to that mistake

I never argued I was right

Your second paragraph is 100% correct - but that doesn't mean you get to tear the guy to shreds
especially because all he was saying later on was:
I think this little wood-supply + 4 passengers is really too little

again - hes wrong
its not too little or too much

its the amount he can carry to enjoy the benefits of the magnificent raptor for its intended design

but some y'all tore him to shreds

lets be gentle when we can

I learned quickly here, gentle is sign of weakness. You want gentle go to priusforum.com. :lol:

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
You might want to reread your thread. Towing is relevant when it comes to suspension and it took several posts for you to say you tow and, I believe you still don’t post a picture of your truck with the trailer attached. Regardless, you have your solutions and you’re a better tower for the information you were given. I’d replace your springs sooner than later though. The Deavers are a good solution for you along with a drop hitch and a cargo readjustment.

Regarding the op, the first post seems like a troll. Reread it and you will see he didn’t ask for help. Just complained. I didn’t tear him to shreds until later. Read up to post 12 and you’ll see what I mean.

"Tore me to sheds"...lol, you really showed me who's boss alright. Karen, you're butt hurt because I don't like something about your pride and joy. It hurts your ego and can't handle anyone simply putting out there that the truck has a huge flaw that shouldn't be overlooked. I overlooked it. I assumed the truck would be close to EVERY OTHER TRUCK on the market. It's not, that's fine but guess what that mean...here it comes...wait for it.... THE PAYLOAD SUCKS!

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Tore me to sheds"...lol, you really showed me who's boss alright. Karen, you're butt hurt because I don't like something about your pride and joy. It hurts your ego and can't handle anyone simply putting out there that the truck has a huge flaw that shouldn't be overlooked. I overlooked it. I assumed the truck would be close to EVERY OTHER TRUCK on the market. It's not, that's fine but guess what that mean...here it comes...wait for it.... THE PAYLOAD SUCKS!

Slappy,

We're just upset that after this many posts, you're still this dumb. The raptor isn't like every other truck, that's why it sells so well: Because it's a souped-up luxo off road toy, not a hauler. It doesn't ride "like a truck" because it wasn't meant to. Bash it all you want, I DGAF, the more you bash it, the dumber your choice to purchase this $70k+ truck without researching looks.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clearly your ability to comprehend is lacking. Read the post I was quoting and then look up the word context.

also, idiot, it’s not a flaw. Maybe look up that word too.

it’s working as designed. You’re just too stupid to understand that.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Believe me, I want to post a photo because that means I can actually use it. We're under a gentle all-day curfew here :(
Don't want to hijack this thread (whats left of it at least hahaha) - but someone added to my thread about wheel hop maybe causing the damage. I did have some violent, IMO, wheel hop - so that could've been it?
I started a thread about wheel hop & posted clear videos of it if you're interested in giving your thought if maybe the wheel hop also added to the deformity.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I stood by you when some of them were unnecessarily harsh

but.they.are.right

its not a flaw

to get the performance the raptor was designed for over the intended terrain - this is the payload you get

its like saying knobby tires on a dirt bike have poor performance on road....

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I just hope you keep trying, this is probably the most entertainment on here right now. You assumed it was like every other truck? What is the first part? Stop your bitching you ****** up when shopping by not doing your homework and now are not to willing to take your medicine or the helpful comments. Welcome to FRF, no one gives a shit about your feelings and just tell you like it is. Being a Police officer it seems like you are not accustomed to being told you are wrong. Also please keep calling everyone “Karen” you I obviously don’t understand the meaning behind that either.