Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keamg5

Reaction score
When I order,I was told I had a few people in front of me.Still didn't think it was going to take this long.

bikerrew

Reaction score
Ordered mine 12/13 and is scheduled to be delivered to Shelby 2/13. They tell me it will take them an additional 60 days to complete the conversion. It will be a tough wait!

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 12/13 and is scheduled to be delivered to Shelby 2/13. They tell me it will take them an additional 60 days to complete the conversion. It will be a tough wait!

That's a long additional wait for sure. It will be worth it though. How much additional cost is the Shelby conversion? What does it include??

bikerrew

Reaction score
That's a long additional wait for sure. It will be worth it though. How much additional cost is the Shelby conversion? What does it include??

I think I spent around 20k. Includes the supercharger, Shelby wheels and tires, heat exchanger, interior, mats, museum delivery.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just received word that my Raptor, built on 2/5, is on a railcar headed to my ford dealer. I'm so stoked and hope all goes well during transport.

D

Deleted member 12951

I just received word that my Raptor, built on 2/5, is on a railcar headed to my ford dealer. I'm so stoked and hope all goes well during transport.

I better check mine now....

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

BTW: Don't call 800-SVT-FORD. I got it mixed up. That is a **** number, whoops!

SVT said it is still produced but not shipped. Ugh!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

BTW: Don't call 800-SVT-FORD. I got it mixed up. That is a **** number, whoops!

SVT said it is still produced but not shipped. Ugh!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

I'll be calling that number now, thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Johndeere99

Reaction score
I also had a build day of 2/5. SVT said today that it should be at the dealer around 2/17-23.
I am ready for the wait to be over.
Terrain Screw

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting! Today should be the day.

So I call SVT yesterday and they tell me "it's been loaded on the carrier for final destination and delivered today" This was yesterday. I call the dealer and they tell me that's not the case and SVT doesn't know what they are talking about. Dealer is still blaming it on the weather. It's been in Twin Oaks PA an hour and twenty minutes away since 2/02. Very frustrating as I need a truck for work and had to do a pre-trade on my 07' F150 over three months ago. What a freaking debacle!!