Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
It was extremely quick. I'm in West Virginia. SVT had told me to me to realistically expect a 3 or 4 week wait after build. Then when I called to check up last week they said "its on its way, it will be delivered to the dealer by this weekend". Unfortunately the weather is ****** here right now, so the nicest vehicle I've ever owned is a dirty, salty, icy mess... :/

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the North East looking for a 2014 Black Screw. Smith Motors in Washington NJ has one on the lot. Stopped and checked it out as I was driving by today.

D

Deleted member 12951

I assume the factory is closed today? Tried to pull up my sticker since I am one week out from build date, nothing.

EDIT: Found the answer to my own question. Still can't pull up the sticker though....

2014 Dearborn Truck Plant Non-Production Dates
•Sundays
•December 23, 2013 – January 12, 2014
•January 20
•February 17
•May 26
•July TBD
•September 1
•November 15
•November 27-28
•December 22, 2014 - January 4, 2015

Last edited by a moderator:

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with my dealer today and they informed my order would be pulled this week. Last week I was Priority 1. If so that will be 10 weeks from order date of 11/13. Not to bad for a rural small town dealer.
Hopefully I will have my Raptor some time in March :)

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My build week is 2/10, hope it gets built and shipped out before the 17th for Washington's birthday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk