Headed to Baja with EXO in my 22 (35” tires) which suspension MODS are needed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been on 3 and going on 4th this feb..

Yes, they have all the tools/jacks, but you are to have your own.. if you cannot change a tire, well, have your girlfriend do it! :evillol:

They'll ask you if you're good or if you need help. And sometimes another participant will stop and help.. but you should bring your own stuff always. if you don't have two spares, then you'll just end up on the pavement after your first flat LOL.. not as fun.
They are pros and have been doing this for like 12+ years.

oh.. and stockers, that's what our trucks are made to do.. sure you won't go 75 over those whoops.. but you can still keep up on the rest of it for sure. Last time i went, I had a completely stock 22 37" pkg and I was 'keeping up' with the modded crowd and even got a few 'atta boys' saying they like following me cause I was ..and quote.. ' Haulin ' ..... i said, yea.. thanks.. it's the truck. makes me look like a semi pro! these trucks are quite impressive in there stock form and this trip will definitely show you that. You will be smiling the ENTIRE time.. and have hard time going to sleep thinking about what you just did.. 80 on a beach.. 75+ plus through the washy stuff, sooo soft and floaty.. mmmm can't wait till feb..
That sounds awesome! I just completed a full mid travel build on my gen 3 and considering an EXO trip. I’m pretty happy with the trails we got local here in socal, still on the fence if a trip down south is worth the extra expense. They definitely sound well organized and got you covered if anything happens.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds awesome! I just completed a full mid travel build on my gen 3 and considering an EXO trip. I’m pretty happy with the trails we got local here in socal, still on the fence if a trip down south is worth the extra expense. They definitely sound well organized and got you covered if anything happens.
baja has constantly changing terrain and scenery plus the pacific or the sea of cortez are daily features, you have to do it once

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc