Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same for me. I ask FP each Fri and Tues.....no big deal.....hasn't even been 9 months yet. Haha.

Postman

Reaction score
Still in order processing ordered on 2/15. Im getting beyond fustrated!!
S/Crew
801A
Beadlocks
Lightning Blue

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me. I ask FP each Fri and Tues.....no big deal.....hasn't even been 9 months yet. Haha.

For the record. a dealer nerf me has 3 raptors on the ground and all of their stickers say convoy. When I checked on the JCT PALS Portal site it list the same info for my truck. Pending, no destination, destination name unknown etc. Soooooo maybe the fact it says convoy on the sticker doesn't mean anything?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record. a dealer nerf me has 3 raptors on the ground and all of their stickers say convoy. When I checked on the JCT PALS Portal site it list the same info for my truck. Pending, no destination, destination name unknown etc. Soooooo maybe the fact it says convoy on the sticker doesn't mean anything?

From other threads, it appears JCT PALS doea not update well or at all. Seems dealer or FP are only ones left that give out decent updates.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From other threads, it appears JCT PALS doea not update well or at all. Seems dealer or FP are only ones left that give out decent updates.

I chatted with ford performance this morning. I went from an ETA of 05/14 to no ETA... Seriously? My patience are wearing thin with this experience....