Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered September
WTF does Unscheduled Clean mean ????

Are they shipping em around the world to China so China can send em back made in China or maybe the big joke is they're already made in China cause it sure is taking forever to get here.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered September
WTF does Unscheduled Clean mean ????

Are they shipping em around the world to China so China can send em back made in China or maybe the big joke is they're already made in China cause it sure is taking forever to get here.

Unscheduled clean means that your order has not yet been pulled for scheduling.

Where are you in the allocation line at your dealer?

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an update from Ford Service. They said my raptor was "in transit with an ETA of January 7th." I ordered in July when the banks opened, and it was built (with CF) on Nov 10th. I was hoping it would be here prior to Xmas. At least it's enroute I guess. Gotta look at it as glass half full or I'd be pulling my hair out.

I love hearing the reviews and pics of those lucky enough to get theirs sooner.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an update from Ford Service. They said my raptor was "in transit with an ETA of January 7th." I ordered in July when the banks opened, and it was built (with CF) on Nov 10th. I was hoping it would be here prior to Xmas. At least it's enroute I guess. Gotta look at it as glass half full or I'd be pulling my hair out.

I love hearing the reviews and pics of those lucky enough to get theirs sooner.

How many times has the ETA changed on you?

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer had 6 allocations. I would have been #5, and he said it probably would not be pulled until spring. However, his #2 guy had backed out, and I was able to get his. Almost exactly the build I wanted (has graphics I don't want, but oh well).

Original order date: 8/4
My order date: 10/5 (already had the VIN)
Window sticker: 12/7
Build date: 12/12
Showed on FordPass: 12/13
Scheduled delivery : 1/7

cstunkard

Reaction score
Ordered 8/2, Built on 11/5. I was told on December 8th that "Your Raptor has been released from the plant, and is currently awaiting shipment." As of yesterday it is still awaiting shipment. Dealership is 3 hours from Dearborn by truck....
Unfortunately the miles are still clicking away on my '10 Gen 1 that I am trading in. I was given a price as long as I keep in under 100k and I am now dangerously close just rounded 99k yesterday.

ldhacker

Reaction score
Ordered mid July. Dealer pulled carbon fiber off order and added Bead Lock wheels with out asking 1st Nov. I'm a fleet customer but my Rep says someone on the retail side changed my order with out telling him.

FS has been saying deliver 12/23. The dealer said today it's on a rail car in Illinois headed to Kansas City. It will be unloaded in Kansas City and then the hauled to Wichita Kansas.

cbb

Reaction score
Early November Order.... unscheduled clean status

Only order through my dealer for Raptor

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 8/31
Build Date of November 19th

Last update from Ford Performance, last update from 12/1...going off-site