Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7GenTex

Reaction score
I think you are correct on the last leg to the dealer comment. My sticker said RAIL under method of transport, but the VIN showed up on PALSAPP with "origin" being known regional offload hub that is about an hour from my dealer. My palsapp status never updated, and still to this day says pending even though I took delivery 2 weeks ago.

Thanks!

Dealer just verified it goes by train to Mesquite, Texas - then by truck.

Shadow9

Reaction score
I ordered in Nov 2016. I was told a late Feb early March delivery. Nothing.... I bought one off a lot last week. Love it. Today, my dealer calls and says "good news...your truck will be here 6 weeks." Lol If I didn't buy one, he wouldn't have called for two more months. Oh well, I felt bad but.....I'm driving my truck....

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both Ford Service and Ford Performance have always fed me the line, "Your dealer is your best resource for the most up to date information on your order...".

So I did chat with FP this morning and they said they had no idea why my truck was still sitting in Chicago, but that it was there and I should contact my dealer and have them call the area rep. and find out why. So I started to type an email to my dealer and I get an email before I could hit send, that say's truck was just delivered and everything looks great. So there was no change on JCT Pals website still say's pending and null so I wouldn't put to much stock in what there site tells you. Dealer is the best resource that I have found or used in this process and the guy's here on frf. Anyway this part of the process is over. Now for the flight to go pick it up and the fun of getting to put 2100 miles on the drive home. Should have her about broke in over the weekend.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did chat with FP this morning and they said they had no idea why my truck was still sitting in Chicago, but that it was there and I should contact my dealer and have them call the area rep. and find out why. So I started to type an email to my dealer and I get an email before I could hit send, that say's truck was just delivered and everything looks great. So there was no change on JCT Pals website still say's pending and null so I wouldn't put to much stock in what there site tells you. Dealer is the best resource that I have found or used in this process and the guy's here on frf. Anyway this part of the process is over. Now for the flight to go pick it up and the fun of getting to put 2100 miles on the drive home. Should have her about broke in over the weekend.

Very nice, that's awesome Mink! Proves that Ford Performance and Ford Service are correct when they admit to be secondary with accuracy. When was your official ETA (versus when it actually showed up)?

Have fun!

Chukaraholic

Reaction score
Finally got a build date of 4/22/2017! ETA of middle to end of May. That would be about 8 months after ordering. It takes less time to make a baby than to get a Raptor!!!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a build date of 4/22/2017! ETA of middle to end of May. That would be about 8 months after ordering. It takes less time to make a baby than to get a Raptor!!!

Well, congratulations, and sorry, at the same time! I was just over 7 months to get a build date, which was long enough. I'll be right around 9 months for the whole process, so still rank as one of the saddest sagas.

Glad yours is coming in the near future though!

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, that's awesome Mink! Proves that Ford Performance and Ford Service are correct when they admit to be secondary with accuracy. When was your official ETA (versus when it actually showed up)?

Have fun!
It is on schedule for the most part. It was built March 21st and left the factor on the 27th it only had to go 350 miles total to get to the dealer. It was railed to Chicago 275 miles and the holdup was it just sat in Chicago for 2 weeks waiting for the 75 mile trip to the dealer. It's all good, I know you and a lot of the guy's and gal's on here have been waiting way longer then I.

Chukaraholic

Reaction score
Well, congratulations, and sorry, at the same time! I was just over 7 months to get a build date, which was long enough. I'll be right around 9 months for the whole process, so still rank as one of the saddest sagas.

Glad yours is coming in the near future though!

Thanks Auto! Yours is definitely an overdue baby!!