Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoCo R

Reaction score
4 months

Here is my timeline...
Signed build sheet on 12/9/17.
Order pulled 2/10/17. (W/BL, no CF)
Build date of 3/7/17.
On rail car 3/27/17.
Delivered to dealer in NE. 3/30/17.
Delivered to my house in CO 4/3/17.

MSRP deal, but ended up under MSRP; they kicked me back a check for it not being 100% to my liking on delivery (dirty inside cab and had a chip). Awesome experience with Woodhouse.

Last edited:

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure delaying shipping after building it would be because of t-case or other issues. I can see them delaying building it in the first place if they are waiting for redesign of any components.

This is what my dealer is suggesting might be the issue with mine. However, my challenge to him is that the truck is NOT in Dearborn, it has been in Buffalo for 23 days en route to Rochester. He says they will pull from any distribution center to apply a fix, but Ford will not deliver a truck with an open issue/recall.

I don't understand how others with the same build date as mine (3/3/17) have taken delivery. I don't think there is anything different mechanically with a SCAB vs a SCREW...

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what my dealer is suggesting might be the issue with mine. However, my challenge to him is that the truck is NOT in Dearborn, it has been in Buffalo for 23 days en route to Rochester. He says they will pull from any distribution center to apply a fix, but Ford will not deliver a truck with an open issue/recall.

I don't understand how others with the same build date as mine (3/3/17) have taken delivery. I don't think there is anything different mechanically with a SCAB vs a SCREW...
Did you call Ford Performance? Maybe they have better information than your dealer.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both Ford Service and Ford Performance have always fed me the line, "Your dealer is your best resource for the most up to date information on your order...".

I have messaged Ford Service on FaceBook the for the last 10 days or so. Each time they say - "we show the vehicle in transit, check with your dealer.". They are polite and nice, but nothing helpful for me in helping solve this mystery..

Today marks the 10 biz day point, which means the dealer can now escalate (whatever that means) with Ford. Seems like a long time to wait for me...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have messaged Ford Service on FaceBook the for the last 10 days or so. Each time they say - "we show the vehicle in transit, check with your dealer.". They are polite and nice, but nothing helpful for me in helping solve this mystery..

Today marks the 10 biz day point, which means the dealer can now escalate (whatever that means) with Ford. Seems like a long time to wait for me...

Hope that your dealer can find out the true status, and ultimately get your truck delivered ASAP. And, I have gotten quite trained in the art of patience myself...

7GenTex

Reaction score
"Convoy" on sticker vs. FP status

Just "chatted" with FP.

My unit is on a train (?) headed south thru Michigan! - ETA 4/16 thru 4/20.

Though the window sticker states "Convoy" and there is a freight bill # on
JCT PALS (not populated yet - just the VIN and freight bill #) which states origin "Dearborn",destination "null", and status "pending"........

Maybe the JCT PALS is for the last leg to the dealer.......?

I know units leave the plant by both rail and truck.

Interesting.

Last edited:

thorleif

Reaction score
Just "chatted" with FP.

My unit is on a train (?) headed south thru Michigan! - ETA 4/16 thru 4/20.

Though the window sticker states "Convoy" and there is a freight bill # on
JCT PALS (not polulated yet - just the VIN and freight bill #) which states origin "Dearborn",destination "null", and status "pending"........

Maybe the JCT PALS is for the last leg to the dealer.......?

I know units leave the plant by both rail and truck.

Interesting.

I think you are correct on the last leg to the dealer comment. My sticker said RAIL under method of transport, but the VIN showed up on PALSAPP with "origin" being known regional offload hub that is about an hour from my dealer. My palsapp status never updated, and still to this day says pending even though I took delivery 2 weeks ago.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
38ab58052737b8f82f46433cd8ae0fc5.jpg