Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DDSING

Reaction score
As far as I know it is a 2017 allocation. I'm hoping they are just overestimating the build time so I'm excited when it comes in early. Who knows.

Edit: confirmed with salesman it is indeed a 2017 allocation.

Last edited:

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered - 2/5
Build date - 3/26
Dealership ETA - 4/24

I originally ordered one back in July but then my order was cancelled due to lack of allocations, but looks like my wait is almost over!

Who gave your dealership ETA? Ford performance or your dealer?

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered - 2/5
Build date - 3/26
Dealership ETA - 4/24

I originally ordered one back in July but then my order was cancelled due to lack of allocations, but looks like my wait is almost over!

See why ? It doesn't make any sense that he has it built already. And the last day is 7/2/17 makes me nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who gave your dealership ETA? Ford performance or your dealer?

I asked ford performance first and they said between the 15th-21st, talked to the dealership today and they said week of April 24th so it might not be until the 28th. I just put it in the middle of the two.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked ford performance first and they said between the 15th-21st, talked to the dealership today and they said week of April 24th so it might not be until the 28th. I just put it in the middle of the two.

Mine was built the day after, March 27, and my ETA is April 24.

HGguy

Reaction score
VIN, and ETA

As I posted earlier I ordered 2/13, received VIN 3/18 and Monday 4/3 the dealer e-mailed an ETA for the week of 5/15. He didn't mention a build date though. I'm still buying accessories.

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 10/20
VIN: 3/3
Build date: 3/29
ETA: not soon enough

ETA: 4/10 - 4/14. However its only 100 miles away on the train as of 6am today. Should have it closer to 4/10. Getting excited now!

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor just got to the rail yard in El Mirage (Phoenix). Hoping to own her Monday AM.

ryeabs

Reaction score
I placed my order back in October and received my dora not long after. No real status until a few weeks ago when Ford Facebook chat let me know that my order was now built and in transit! My dealer hasn't been overly communicative and now they finally provided a VIN (chat wouldn't) and said there must be some confusion as my order isn't scheduled for build until early May. I went back to chat and confirmed the original dora order # is indeed in transit but has a different VIN then the dealer provided me. Is this a dealer switcheroo using the earlier placed order for another purpose? I'm skeptical as salesman said they were getting a few more raptors in and would even have some for sale on the lot... makes me think they pulled a dealer order early and pushed mine later.

Am I just being paranoid after 6 months of waiting? I'll be damn suspicious if any truck shows up for sale with my options. :/