Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12/30 - Order/Deposit
2/13 - Dealer notified order was pulled
2/21 - Dealer forwarded VIN
3/1 - Sticker first available, March 7 build
3/3 - First call to FP. Order was sent to plant for assembly on Feb 28 with ETA March 17th-23rd
3/17 - Second call to FP, Raptor was on Rail, halfway home, with ETA March 27th-31st
3/27 - Salesman texted picture of Raptor in their service bay.
3/28 - Delivery accepted, totally worth the wait!

Where are you located? Your build was after mine and mine is still stuck in Buffalo (60 miles away) after 10+ days! My dealer put a trace on it this morning - crazy.......

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also contacted Ford Performance today to see if my 3/21 build had shipped and I was told that it was on rail going through Fremont, Nebraska as of this morning. FP said it should reach it's final destination (Boise, ID) between 4/2-4/4. That's ahead of the earlier ETA of 4/15-4/22! I'm not booking my flight yet, because...well you know, Ford, but I feel like it's close!!! Getting excited :biggrin:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also contacted Ford Performance today to see if my 3/21 build had shipped and I was told that it was on rail going through Fremont, Nebraska as of this morning. FP said it should reach it's final destination (Boise, ID) between 4/2-4/4. That's ahead of the earlier ETA of 4/15-4/22! I'm not booking my flight yet, because...well you know, Ford, but I feel like it's close!!! Getting excited :biggrin:

It's very close!

radio_man

Reaction score
VIN

I have a VIN!! No build date yet. Finally starting to feel real... In a couple days it will be seven months since I ordered.

Some of you probably saw this already, but Motortrend on demand has an awesome video with the '17 Raptor. I like it a lot because the magnetic color Raptor they use is a SCAB like the one I ordered. :) Currently you have to subscribe to see the video, but I hear it will eventually come out on YouTube. The base sub is $4.99 and I am too impatient so I am going to pay for a month.

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm getting nervous that there hasn't been any movement I know some have waited a long time but with seeing so many guys order after me and get vin and production dates. I'm nervous the rep pulled the allocations for my dealership and I'll be stuck with out one. I've put a call to my guy he's waiting to hear back from rep.
Ordered 2/3/17 anybody talk me off the wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk