OKTB given!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob0589

Reaction score
SO i assume everyone's who are being built in the next 4 weeks wont have this problem?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder where the cutoff is for trucks needing the retrofit. This is definitely the craziest process I have ever been threw buying a vehicle.

derekg1988

Reaction score
I wonder if we can trust these retrofits, I don't want to go spend a ton of money on a truck that has been completely modified.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The retrofit is curious to say the least. I still am trying to figureout the status of the elec locking diff now that the retrofit is mentioned?

Always thought it odd that this advertised feature that shows up on my window sticker (build date 10/19) is listed as "less elect locking differential" on the etis long list? I can't see where it may be covered in another line item?

Anyone with a build date last week who can see their etis long list still seeing the same thing?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The retrofit is curious to say the least. I still am trying to figureout the status of the elec locking diff now that the retrofit is mentioned?

Always thought it odd that this advertised feature that shows up on my window sticker (build date 10/19) is listed as "less elect locking differential" on the etis long list? I can't see where it may be covered in another line item?

Anyone with a build date last week who can see their etis long list still seeing the same thing?

I have the same thing. I just figured the elect locking diff was replaced with the limit slip diff.

etis displays this.

-Less Elect Locking Differential
-Limit Slip Torque Bias-Fr Axle

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mine says the same thing, but I thought the diff a Torsen not an E-locker, so that would make sense.