Official Raptor R Modification Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MCooper

Reaction score
I've tried both configurations and currently using the Atak + Borla tips no resonators.
Is the cold start super loud? I only ask cause I wake up early and if cold start is as loud as my TRX with MBRP exhaust then it will wake up the entire house.

Hard R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No resonator cold starts are extremely loud. But you can still do a quiet cold start which helps a little bit. That 1500 rpm idle is intense. I already got complaints from the neighbors.
Is the cold start super loud? I only ask cause I wake up early and if cold start is as loud as my TRX with MBRP exhaust then it will wake up the entire house.

Matt-Talavera

Reaction score
New borla system is pretty sweet! I supplied this one for a clients build. Has anyone else heard it in person? I daily drive a gen 1 raptor with the 6.2 and long tubes. The R with this system sounds superior! Highly recommend to anyone looking for an exhaust system.