Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
74973942916__DDD9B481-B409-419B-9B9F-C7ED75D86E10.jpeg

Have wheels waiting for it when it gets here and will drop off for tint, Line-X of bed and rear fenderwells, tint and ceramic coating. Excited!

A friend is business partners with one of the dealership owners and got me taken care of in a special way…$1k over invoice.

Last edited:

Notn41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 469642

Have wheels waiting for it when it gets here and will drop off for tint, Line-X of bed and rest fenderwells, tint and ceramic coating. Excited!

A friend is business partners with one of the dealership owners and got me taken care of in a special way…$1k over invoice.
If you’re ok sharing, what is invoice on this truck

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
View attachment 469642

Have wheels waiting for it when it gets here and will drop off for tint, Line-X of bed and rest fenderwells, tint and ceramic coating. Excited!

Nice congrats! Killer deal (don't tell resturantman). Dealer put a HOT delivery on mine hope to arrive tomorrow or Weds (stuck at rail yard in Dallas). I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited: