Official 2025 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I have two 25s on order for retail orders. In Canada, $1000 Deposit on each truck. Just going to play the waiting game and see which one is ready first. Both Antimatter blue, twin roof and graphic delete. Hopefully not waiting 6-8 months! Oh yah, both at MSRP as well.
I hate to state the obvious, but neither may appear...especially with Priority Code 19 (you posted in some other thread). Prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck.

Reaction score
I hate to state the obvious, but neither may appear...especially with Priority Code 19 (you posted in some other thread). Prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck.
Definitely, I waited 8 months for my TRX. Hopefully this won't be as long, from what I read in a couple other Raptor threads, the priority codes weren't to much of a big deal. However, they are both retail orders, so hoping things will happen.

AceMan

Reaction score
Ordered an 23 R in 2022 and never got it. Reordered a 24 R and a 37 to take what I could get. Ordered a 25 R a couple months ago and bought a used 2018 from another dealer because they gave me the worst priority code. Needless to say I was very upset with dealer. 5 weeks after I bought the 18 my 24 37 package just showed up. Once again very upset that I never got any notice truck was being built or anything and they should have known. It was hard to swallow my pride and principles, but I told them I'd buy the 24 if they gave me a better priority code on the 25 R. Magically my priority code is a 3 now. Lost about 6k trading in the 2018, but couldn't resist the 2024 37. They have an allotment for 2 and they said I am at the top of the list since I got first order in and 3 priority code. Picking up the 24 37 Wednesday after paint matching fenders and bumpers and am excited about it, but if I don't get the 25 R I'm done with them for sure. All at MSRP, actually a little below for 24. They threw in $2500 for paint matching the carbonized gray. Mixed feelings all around...