Official 2025 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I have two 25s on order for retail orders. In Canada, $1000 Deposit on each truck. Just going to play the waiting game and see which one is ready first. Both Antimatter blue, twin roof and graphic delete. Hopefully not waiting 6-8 months! Oh yah, both at MSRP as well.
I hate to state the obvious, but neither may appear...especially with Priority Code 19 (you posted in some other thread). Prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck.

Reaction score
I hate to state the obvious, but neither may appear...especially with Priority Code 19 (you posted in some other thread). Prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck.
Definitely, I waited 8 months for my TRX. Hopefully this won't be as long, from what I read in a couple other Raptor threads, the priority codes weren't to much of a big deal. However, they are both retail orders, so hoping things will happen.