Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my call last night, sales manager said build date now for March 4th, And I should be getting an email from ford “soon”. I was too excited to ask for a vin and my order # to enter in the ford tracking app

MoonKnight

Reaction score
Got a call from a dealer on a 23 R that I was looking at and he said the deal did not go through. I told him that I had a 24 R build sheet already filled out. I ask how firm were they on the 25K over MSRP and he said they could come down to 20K. I said I need to think about it. I think I made the right decision? Thoughts.....

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a call from a dealer on a 23 R that I was looking at and he said the deal did not go through. I told him that I had a 24 R build sheet already filled out. I ask how firm were they on the 25K over MSRP and he said they could come down to 20K. I said I need to think about it. I think I made the right decision? Thoughts.....
Does it have a moonroof?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know of a 23 r loaded azure grey for 10k adm on the ground as we speak if anyone is looking. only a fool would pay 20-30k adm on a 23

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just curious is there a issue with a sunroof? have had it on every raptor i have owned (9) and never had a issue
Depends on how hard you run your Raptor. If you are taking it offroad, and down to Baja, you’ll eventually have issues with them leaking. They don’t belong on trucks that are intended for off-roading.