Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take it that means next year then Maybe I should just keep my 2023 V6

It all depends if you're dealer actually has an allocation.

Dealers can take 100 orders, but if they don't have an allocation it doesn't mean anything.

MoonKnight

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the information:) I was going to reach out to the dealership early next week and see what my salesmen has to say.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford is apparently making 1400 raptor R’s in the month of March. You might be getting that build date sooner rather than later.

Yea, my sales guy just texted me saying my order is getting previewed so it might get picked up really soon.

I' guess I'll know soon enough.

vill

Reaction score
Yea, my sales guy just texted me saying my order is getting previewed so it might get picked up really soon.

I' guess I'll know soon enough.
I called my salesperson and he basically told me the same thing. He said it doesn’t have a vin but he can see there has been movement on it.(whatever that means) I’m not getting my hopes up until I’m driving it home.

Mad_Max

Reaction score
I talked to my dealership today. They told me they received the allocation last week. They changed my priority from 19 to 10. Hoping this thing gets scheduled soon!