Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not received any emails from Ford on my R order whereas I did receive emails from Ford on my 22 37PP and 23 37PP sporadically during the process.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No emails either from ford, but called and got my vin and order # and the tracking webpage seems to be working..
IMG_5630.jpeg

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need your VIN and order number from your dealer. You can not track until you receive a VIN. You don't receive a VIN until your dealer receives a scheduled build week for the truck.

If you don't have a scheduled build week yet for your truck you/dealer may not have received an allocation yet.

Who/where do you call? Phone number? Where is this website?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It hard to tell, but it looks like the rear inner fender is painted black? It’s definitely not white in this video.

Check out ~4:50 in the video

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It hard to tell, but it looks like the rear inner fender is painted black? It’s definitely not white in this video.

Check out ~4:50 in the video

Agree the wheel well looks dark… might just be for auto show though. But the flares definitely look dark to me… does not appear to be the same gray.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree the wheel well looks dark… might just be for auto show though. But the flares definitely look dark to me… does not appear to be the same gray.
The flares / bumpers are probably the same satin black as on the 23Rs