Official 2024 R Quality Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rnr

Reaction score
Anyone elses exhaust pipes crooked? Left side is lower and not centered in the bumper notch. Low by about 1/2".

Bumper off by an 1/8"... measuring the tailgate gap. That's probably normal.

I can't un-see the googly eye pipes, though.

Attachments

• PXL_20240427_133506707~3.jpg
    PXL_20240427_133506707~3.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 57

vill

Reaction score
Anyone elses exhaust pipes crooked? Left side is lower and not centered in the bumper notch. Low by about 1/2".

Ain’t nothing zip ties, duck tape, and wd40 can’t fix. But seriously ford is kinda dropping the ball on qc on these 24s. It’s making me reconsider buying a 24 and just sticking with my 23 and saving 10-20 thousand.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Crooked exhaust is so noticeable and annoying. I mostly notice it on aftermarket installs. Sucks when oem

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lots of gen 2 have also this ford touch, mine too, I don't remember when truck was new if my left one was so low .I don't care, I still want a delete kit !

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This is a very easy problem to fix, you just need to loosen the hanger, adjust, and retighten.

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
Just picked my Raptor R 24 this Friday and for some reason I can't figure out how to unlock the doors without using my remote buttons... I tried everything with vehicle keyless settings and all ... at first I thought it was because I turned the horn setting off when I leave the engine running and walk out with the keys ... turnt it back on and it still no avail ... any suggestions or guidance from you guys would highly appreciate it.... went from 2017 to a 2024 R and I paid 15k over sticker...

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still awaiting my production build but recently had a drive in a TRX; I have to say it was very nice inside! Now I am coming from a Gen 2 so it will be different but I really hope Ford gets there act together. I have not seen the 24 yet either in person or at a car show but have high expectations. By the way anyone know what was the total production number of the 2023 R was? I know there is lots of hoop la for these; which is driving the price up etc but that is gonna fade soon; especially with the economy and interest rates.