Official 2024 R Quality Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regarding the very minor vibration on start up at 1500rpm, there was an R at my PPF shop when I was picking up my other car. Got them to start it up and it had same very minor vibration. Built same month as mine which was 2/2024. Had loose tailgate emblem, rear fender flare gaps, and crooked passenger-side front tow hook. Want to find one built 4/2024 or later and check it for the vibration. Mine seems to be getting better or it is in my imagination. ;)

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regarding the very minor vibration on start up at 1500rpm, there was an R at my PPF shop when I was picking up my other car. Got them to start it up and it had same very minor vibration. Built same month as mine which was 2/2024. Had loose tailgate emblem, rear fender flare gaps, and crooked passenger-side front tow hook. Want to find one built 4/2024 or later and check it for the vibration. Mine seems to be getting better or it is in my imagination. ;)
My 2/24 build has everything you mentioned, as well as the right side of the rear pumper lower than the left. Sometimes it feels like the vibration is less. I also haven't had many long cranks lately, so who knows.