Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I mean I'm sure I could pull mad females in that thing still and my gas bill wouldn't be so high this week. But I think it fits you better then me. My head would be jammed into the ceiling

-Jeff

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean I'm sure I could pull mad females in that thing still and my gas bill wouldn't be so high this week. But I think it fits you better then me. My head would be jammed into the ceiling

-Jeff

Better jammed into the ceiling then under the desk Jeffrey! More then willing to drop it off to help ya out with gas!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha funny guy Jeff. To bad I don't have a dislike button! Hows about a vehicle trade till my truck is fixed. I'll trade ya this precious looking rental car for your truck!!!!
4ajape3u.jpg

Dont do it Don! Jeff will break the rearend or smoke the tranny trying to do burnouts and doughnuts in that little rental.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dont do it Don! Jeff will break the rearend or smoke the tranny trying to do burnouts and doughnuts in that little rental.

Haha that is true! Although it feels like each time I hit a pot hole it feels like the wheel is gonna fall off. I'm sure if Jeff got the keys and did the first donut the hup caps would fall off then the lug nuts! Sorry Jeffrey!

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
rental cars ftw

I jumped the Hyundai Accent I had at like 60mph over a local bump and hit my head on the headrest while kirk had my truck

car didn't drive right for the rest of the week I had it

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
rental cars ftw

I jumped the Hyundai Accent I had at like 60mph over a local bump and hit my head on the headrest while kirk had my truck

car didn't drive right for the rest of the week I had it

Haha, anyone down for some rally racing!

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it out. This sounds legit. Maybe I should put the carb back in the yfz and bring it

Think ya should do that! Let me know if your a for sure thing and camping or what and I'll add ya to the op!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still in, but won't be arriving until about 1330 on Saturday. Camping Saturday night.

I've got a damn SCUBA class I have to teach Saturday morning.