Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me and my girl are 100% in and we are bringing our dirtbikes as well. We will be camping Friday and Saturday nights

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me and my girl are 100% in and we are bringing our dirtbikes as well. We will be camping Friday and Saturday nights

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hellz Yea!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

count me as a tentative in - Sold all my dirt toys but still love me some Ocatillo.

Are you camping or showing up on a day?

If I don't go to Raptoberfest, count me in!
Keep me posted!

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking of possibly going up Friday night. Camping and going home on Saturday. The girl really wants to go. Just upset I sold my sand toys. May borrow a rhino for a little. Fun.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking of possibly going up Friday night. Camping and going home on Saturday. The girl really wants to go. Just upset I sold my sand toys. May borrow a rhino for a little. Fun.

FYI, most of us won't be up there till late Friday night and will be setting up our own stuff if camping and playing Saturday and Sunday!

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd Go with you Don but I will be a raptoberfest and I don't think my stage 4 can keep up with you anymore ! Hows that cute rental car treating you? Still waiting on fox to get me back the parts.

-Jeff

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd Go with you Don but I will be a raptoberfest and I don't think my stage 4 can keep up with you anymore ! Hows that cute rental car treating you? Still waiting on fox to get me back the parts.

-Jeff

Haha funny guy Jeff. To bad I don't have a dislike button! Hows about a vehicle trade till my truck is fixed. I'll trade ya this precious looking rental car for your truck!!!!
4ajape3u.jpg