Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to do a cruise with you guys, been looking for some other trucks to run with. Ill plan to be there around 9am sat. I'm in a gmc crew 4x long travel. Let me know if anyone wants to caravan out from Sd. Erich

http://www.off-roadweb.com/features/1204or_2005_gmc_sierra_4x4_red_baron/index.html

Sounds good buddy! I'll add ya to the op too! Not sure where we would be at 9 on Saturday. Going with the flow with all that is there.
Will keep in touch and pm me and op will be updated as it gets closer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Only if this wasn't 9 hours away! I'm sure it's going to be a blast. Have fun guys.

Wish ya could big!

Last edited:

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don, for folks coming out later maybe we can establish a base camp and raise a flag or something that people will recognize? Just an idea. Maybe then folks could hang tight until someone or group comes back? They would just need general area and marker.

Mmmonster could bring her Monster flag or something!!!!

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don, for folks coming out later maybe we can establish a base camp and raise a flag or something that people will recognize? Just an idea. Maybe then folks could hang tight until someone or group comes back? They would just need general area and marker.

Mmmonster could bring her Monster flag or something!!!!

Think that's a good idea! I'll ask her, if not I'll make a big frf sign and post it by the road. Biggest problem is that I gotta get there Friday night somehow before anyone does I think. Rangerob won't be there now and I don't think I will be there till 8 or so!

Last edited:

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
count me as a tentative in - Sold all my dirt toys but still love me some Ocatillo.