New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Officially confirmed...he's (Jake) full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Spoke with them today about this and yes you will need to turn off the codes/cel lights that are associated with them. Going to be the same issue no matter which brand you go with but nothing that would run me off.

Man those type people are not helpful to forum members...[emoji35]

Jake that is...

He is giving false hope.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those type people are not helpful to forum members...[emoji35]

Jake that is...

He is giving false hope.

I was really referring to him not having one but yeah also the fact that it wont throw codes. Anyone with experience in no/high flo cats knows better.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was really referring to him not having one but yeah also the fact that it wont throw codes. Anyone with experience in no/high flo cats knows better.

Yeah I am familiar with no/high flow cats on GT500s. Eliminators exist to solve that problem if you don't want to tune for it. I was hoping there was something for the Raptor also. Note to self...never trust Jake...

r8ders

Reaction score
I put in 200 cell high flow cats on my wife's car(Audi A4)and use to get an occasional CEL on her car when under heavy load (a/c on in 90+ degree weather and under moderate acceleration). That was until I installed a 90 degree o2 CEL spacer similar to this. https://www.aliexpress.com/store/gr..._509896257.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.LaBf4y#!

I had to play with the positioning of the spacer a couple of times before it was able stop the CEL from coming on. I had to turn it to go against/opposite the exhaust flow and had to play around with the height but no CEL's for a couple years now.

Not sure if it work on the Raptor but maybe something to consider to prevent the CEL. The one on the link I attached is just for reference only that I did a quick web search for.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Forgot to add that there no tune installed on her car to disable/ready mode the o2 sensor yet. I waiting for the warranty on the car to expire before the tune goes in, my dealer turns a blind eye to the exhaust.

Last edited:

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
9 days/750 miles with the downpipe...NO CEL...truck runs/sounds great :chewie:
so much skepticism/negativity @FRF

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9 days/750 miles with the downpipe...NO CEL...truck runs/sounds great :chewie:
so much skepticism/negativity @FRF

That's kind of funny considering they indicated they hadn't shipped any[emoji849]

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I am a ignorant troll that's only enjoyment in life is from coming on this forum claiming to own a raptor or new parts to try and get people to talk to me because I have no friends.

And the truth comes out about our tranny troll jake17, 17 jake, or Tina.

Hey look everyone, I just got my own moon. I posted a stock picture, so it must be true that its all mine.

Attachments

• FullMoon2010.jpg
    FullMoon2010.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until I see the hotdog on his hood he doesn't own one....[emoji12]

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean how long does it take to do a quick video or slide under the truck and take some pictures?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk