New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My only hold off on this kit was the tailpipes as petty as that seems. I want my system from the same place not chopped up. That small attention to detail lost me on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait for Borla to launch their carbon intercooled tailpipes. They look insane.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna see how just the down pipe sounds then go from there. I like the sound of the borla cat back S type. So we'll see.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay looks like the SW downpipe will have a cracking or warping. The engineer had no idea what he was doing with this design, figured no adapter would help with flow. Perhaps true, but it will have issues.

Also the Kooks header will work with SPD and the cats are high quality and will not the a code.

So if I had no patience, and I'm not sure I do, I'd get a Kooks downpipe to my Borla and keep the SPD adapters. Looking to do this soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Factory downpipe really weird sizes.

Red 2.25, green 2.5, blue 2.75

And look those cats! Giant.

I can't wait to change this thing. e2f89d0c8b2b6daf782e6689fdc76bf8.jpg

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay looks like the SW downpipe will have a cracking or warping. The engineer had no idea what he was doing with this design, figured no adapter would help with flow. Perhaps true, but it will have issues.

Also the Kooks header will work with SPD and the cats are high quality and will not the a code.

So if I had no patience, and I'm not sure I do, I'd get a Kooks downpipe to my Borla and keep the SPD adapters. Looking to do this soon.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Factory downpipe really weird sizes.

Red 2.25, green 2.5, blue 2.75

And look those cats! Giant.

I can't wait to change this thing. e2f89d0c8b2b6daf782e6689fdc76bf8.jpg

So kooks and insert exhaust from there back is the ticket. If we can't wait. Do you have to have adapters?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So someone that knows more than me please explain why the addition of adapters is necessary?

Also, the tips are slip fit so a matte black powder coat would not be an issue.

Bull, what do you mean by intercoold carbon tips???