New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can an Admin or Moderator please ban the FRF troll known as Jake17. Not just a username ban like last time but an IP address ban on all devices used by the troll.

My formula for FRF enjoyment: Block users Truckzor, Sasquatch77, and whatever handle Jake is using

Blocking just those three users makes this place SO much more enjoyable.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey folks, we are working on putting together a group buy on the Stainless Works offerings on the 17' Raptor. And will be bundling it with the new 5 Star n-Gauge tuner with 6 tunes. Will be adding a choice of CAI with it if desired.

I have talked with our rep (the guy talking in the video) and he is very knowledgeable. I already done an order for an FRF member and this is what has sparked us to get a buy going. And yes, these are expected to ship in 2 weeks. They are building stock up right now.

Stay tuned!

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been getting a bunch of questions answered by Rick the past few days and order my stainless works catless downpipe and 5 star tuner with CAI today. Will be ordering the intercooler from 5 star soon also. They say there upgraded intercooler for the f150 will fit the raptor with there adapter kit. Then I think I'll be hitting the dyno. Hopefully it will put down some good numbers.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Yes mine is 100% fake. But would be nice to see real pics and video of your exhaust?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You never will he spends to much time feeding false info and doesn't have time to take a picture to prove he has it. And that it didn't throw codes. Even though the people who designed it and tested it specifically said it will throw codes. I also found out today the stainless work video was with the catted downpipe so it will be slightly louder yet then the video.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only hold off on this kit was the tailpipes as petty as that seems. I want my system from the same place not chopped up. That small attention to detail lost me on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk