New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO drone/NO CATS/NO codes, less restriction/sweet sound
Best G2 exhaust mod...period

According to stainless works the cated and catless downpipe during there development and testing both thu codes. So they say it requires a tune. So not sure how its possible you don't have any codes. Any other car or truck ive ever seen required a tune or at least the MIL elimanators with no cats.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

He did down pipes only right? Will those hook to the borla system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person I talked to said in theory the down pipes will work with the borla. They didn't straight up test it, but all the connections are based on the factory setup.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to stainless works the cated and catless downpipe during there development and testing both thu codes. So they say it requires a tune. So not sure how its possible you don't have any codes. Any other car or truck ive ever seen required a tune or at least the MIL elimanators with no cats.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

The person I talked to said in theory the down pipes will work with the borla. They didn't straight up test it, but all the connections are based on the factory setup.

So if you keep the cats no codes in theory?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Officially confirmed...he's (Jake) full of shit.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Spoke with them today about this and yes you will need to turn off the codes/cel lights that are associated with them. Going to be the same issue no matter which brand you go with but nothing that would run me off.