New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They want 975 for these down pipes with adapters and Hi flos. Where I could see doing that with a stock setup, I think it would pair best with an exhaust system like Borla or Corsa. I am not fond of the way their (SW) catback sounds. In reality that's 975+ your choice of exhaust system. Seems a bit asinine.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They want 975 for these down pipes with adapters and Hi flos. Where I could see doing that with a stock setup, I think it would pair best with an exhaust system like Borla or Corsa. I am not fond of the way their (SW) catback sounds. In reality that's 975+ your choice of exhaust system. Seems a bit asinine.

Exhausts are expensive.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered SW catless/downpipe 1st thing Tues (Tunerworks) > delivered next day from OH to MI
shop charged 1hr for the install & commented the fit/quality was outstanding
gotta say it sounds sweet & the power increase is very noticeable :biggrin:
otherwise my exhaust is stock
:flipthebird: turbo adapters

Ok a couple of things, first :flipthebird:

second: pics and videos you c*ck tease

third: do it now

Thanks

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the downpipe with high flow cats and out the back exhaust yesterday. We'll see how it does.

Tony_D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered SW Off-road Downpipe 1st thing Tues (Tunerworks) > delivered next day from OH to MI
shop charged 1hr for the install & commented the fit/quality was outstanding
gotta say it sounds sweet & the power increase is very noticeable...money well $pent :biggrin:
otherwise my exhaust is stock (except for CF tips)
:flipthebird: cats & turbo adapters

Im happy to read that someone did it !:smile: Are you running your OEM ''tune'' ? If yes, do you have a check engine light on ?