NEW Mod In The Works!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I myself am getting teased by the fabricator. Shows me little pics here and there. I know it'll be worth the pain.

But I JUST WANT MY TRUCK BACK!!!!

I'm rolling around in a Cadi with NO AC! No time to fix anything either. It's HOT in Chatsworth!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Y'all have no idea how bad I want to blurt this out! And no, Jimmy is not the one responsible for this MOD. Small hint. You will not find him on this forum as a vendor, let alone a member. But I can just say he does mod's for the big Trophy Truck teams.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is damn retarded. I don't see why no details can be given. It's a new part, not a top secret file.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for those of you that ordered your truck and were waiting months for it, didn't it make it that much better when it finally arrived?

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh Damn Kirk! Just blurt it out already! You'll feel better without all that pressure. It's just way too much. Something's gonna blow! We'd rather hear from the horse's mouth. Quick! Before that big blurted blurter Pat beats ya to it
:lol2: