NEW Mod In The Works!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh Damn Kirk! Just blurt it out already! You'll feel better without all that pressure. It's just way too much. Something's gonna blow! We'd rather hear from the horse's mouth. Quick! Before that big blurted blurter Pat beats ya to it
:lol2:

Seriously! Heck, it's close enough to where I can announce it. Just doing what I was asked. But I didn't think it was gonna go this long and this crazy! The only issue is, I will not have pics yet. I'll be right back!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I myself am getting teased by the fabricator. Shows me little pics here and there. I know it'll be worth the pain.

But I JUST WANT MY TRUCK BACK!!!!

I'm rolling around in a Cadi with NO AC! No time to fix anything either. It's HOT in Chatsworth!

qagul2djzz.jpg

I'm in Chatsworth at De Soto & Nordhoff - where are you so I can come over and "persuade" you to tell us what this hype-r-mod is.

cyee6run23.jpg

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never thought about it until you said that Stoner but you are absolutely dead center nail in the head spot on