NEW Mod In The Works!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
20 pages of nothing nada zip. Just a hotbed of fussy bothered bitchin' cutters all wanting some blood and a pound of flesh. Now we know how to whip this place up into a frenzy. Well played Kirk. Well played. But don't wear it out much longer - you'll soon be needing a disguise, some bodyguards, and the witness protection program.
:wizserious:

Hoffer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you close this thread and start a new one when there is something to show. That way so we don't have to check this one for zero information

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I seriously started this too early! But I was just doing what I was asked. I was told my truck will be done this month. Finally!!! I'm dying over here!!!! Restless nights and constant depression. As soon as she's back in my hands I will be taking pics and posting a new thread with pricing. So sorry fellas! Worst teaser thread thus far!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Kirk. Not your fault. Don't worry - they're putting away the long blades now buddy. But we are hyper-excited because we know this is gonna be sweet!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Kirk. Not your fault. Don't worry - they're putting away the long blades now buddy. But we are hyper-excited because we know this is gonna be sweet!

If this ends up flopping as not a great mod, I will keep my guard up for razors and lime juice come the next TRR 2014.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If this ends up flopping as not a great mod, I will keep my guard up for razors and lime juice come the next TRR 2014.

Don't worry man, I'll offer my bodyguard services for the low price of some free mods.