NEW Mod In The Works!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pat - I own a SERE t-shirt, know your Facebook alias, and know your wife's first name!! I also saw what you did with Special Ed behind the Texana Ranch shop!! (just mini barfed in my mouth).

Send me a PM on Facebook, or else!!!!! I pinky swear I won't share the secret. I read this whole thread just to find out... well nothing!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha for something like this it takes time especially if its a first run product you gotta make saure everything is perfect for your future builds.. Patience my friend patience lol I know we are all inpatient creatures I'm starting to get antsy and wanna see it! But they won't even let Kirk see it and its his truck lmao

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I got some info on this last night, and holy crap...it is really a game changer. I wasn't going to buy whatever it was, but once I found out...lets just say it's time to start saving. :drool: