New guy in Az

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topher1136

Reaction score
2019 SCAB. Have had the truck about a year now just never got around to posting. Originally bought with 33k miles now has 37. In the year of ownership I have added the KMC Range wheels with the 35s Toyo Open Country RT Trails and COBB intake. Also had a new transmission installed thanks to the good people of Ford around 35k miles (thankful for purchasing extended warranty through Ziegler).IMG_1056.jpegIMG_1058.jpeg

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree I love mine I have some year and style I really love the back doors the way they open too the bed helps with big things you don’t want to put in the bed, I think we need to get all these guys in AZ to meet at talking stick and cruise to the Scottsdale pavilions and all line up in a row. Welcome nice raptor

OP
OP
Topher1136

Topher1136

Reaction score
I totally agree I love mine I have some year and style I really love the back doors the way they open too the bed helps with big things you don’t want to put in the bed, I think we need to get all these guys in AZ to meet at talking stick and cruise to the Scottsdale pavilions and all line up in a row. Welcome nice raptor
The Pavilions is still around?? I haven’t been there in 15 years. I am totally in. Would be cool to meet some other local Raptor Enthusiasts