New Ford Raptor in development....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just today I was thinking about this same thing. I would not own any other truck. I hope they keep making them.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just today I was thinking about this same thing. I would not own any other truck. I hope they keep making them.

Likewise. There just isn't another truck out there that looks nearly as good or performs as well. Once you sip the coolaid, its all over.
:rockit:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Wasn't Toyota working on a "raptor killer"? Not that little Tacoma Baja, but a Tundra sized one?

Yep, concept truck at SEMA, believe it was 2008 when Toyota had it there. Their plan was to run Camburg's long travel kit, spring under in the rear with Glassworks on all 4 corners like the pics below. No idea why Toyota didn't go through with the project, it could have been a huge success. Still could IMO

Attachments

• TRD pr.jpg
    TRD pr.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 101
  • TRD Tundra Concept.jpg
    TRD Tundra Concept.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 95
  • Toyota concpet Tundra.jpg
    Toyota concpet Tundra.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 78

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, concept truck at SEMA, believe it was 2008 when Toyota had it there. Their plan was to run Camburg's long travel kit, spring under in the rear with Glassworks on all 4 corners like the pics below. No idea why Toyota didn't go through with the project, it could have been a huge success. Still could IMO

at the SVT meeting from Snoball, they talked about how people from other manufacturers have been asking them how and what they did to get green lit by Ford to make the Raptor. I wanna say Toyota was a big one that was hounding a former Ford employee, now working for Toyota, on what they did. I guess alot of people want to make "Raptor Killers", but the parent company execs wont go thru with it.

Guess only Ford has the balls to do this stuff :waytogo:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought chevy had announced one, a couple years ago.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Chevrolet-Silverado-ZR2-31.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

GMCSierraAllTerrainHDConcept_1.jpg

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score