New Ford Raptor in development....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still plan on keeping this one. Buy a new one only do a few miner modes to it and go all out with this one (full cage, long travel,6.6l) well u get the pic.

Sent from my iFruit using life invader.

hackleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
our ford dealer here in west texas (sold more raptors than any other dealership) is also on some board at ford. He told me the 2015 raptor will no exist. the 2015 f150 will be the new body style with the raptor coming out in 2016. I have heard rumors that the new f150 will be a unibody. Also, with emissions the 6.2 may not exist.

-my $.22

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
our ford dealer here in west texas (sold more raptors than any other dealership) is also on some board at ford. He told me the 2015 raptor will no exist. the 2015 f150 will be the new body style with the raptor coming out in 2016. I have heard rumors that the new f150 will be a unibody. Also, with emissions the 6.2 may not exist.

-my $.22

Hmm. Sounds like a sales tactic.

Although I do see it being possible the big engines going away due to emissions requirements.

Last edited:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

-my $.22
No way it will be unibody. Plus all the test mules running around have frames.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

-my $.22

Ford needs for the f150 to remain the best selling pick up,the next generation will be the best yet.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I would think since majority of the trucks are for work, farmers and ranchers. I believe being aluminum intensive and unibody would make repairs more expensive and higher to insure.

they will be getting lighter on that subject i think the roof of my screw is made of tupperware.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard a rumer that ford was testing a bodyless truck in the desert and it had an ecoboost you could hear the the turbos