New Ford Raptor in development....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmp

Reaction score
^This. TBH, I do not mind that they make more BUT don't they dare try and lower the price.

It is a niche vehicle for sure. And for all the haters out there, if you can afford a glare in our direction that's a sure indication you most likely could not afford a Raptor in your driveway.

As a good friend told me once, "You can have $1MIL... but if you're not willing to spend a penny of it under any circumstances, then you're just as poor as the guy with only a penny."

Unless the guy with 1 million is spending just the interest he makes on it. Right?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the first I've heard that they may actually continue. I'd also like to hear something 'official'. I love mine so much, I'm already saving for a second one. Anyone else thinking about doing that lol! Maybe I'll change my mind in a couple years but it's in my mind right now.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the first I've heard that they may actually continue. I'd also like to hear something 'official'. I love mine so much, I'm already saving for a second one. Anyone else thinking about doing that lol! Maybe I'll change my mind in a couple years but it's in my mind right now.

You can't drive two of them at a time! :D

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought three Ford Expeditions in a row, I would probably do the same with the Raptor if they continue to make them!! I have no problem sticking with something that does what I need it to do (and looks good while doing it).

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to get the new Chevy High Country when the 6.2 finally comes out and by the time the new Raptor hits it will be time to trade again..

Boss you cant tease a Chevy:gayflag: here then leave. I mean give us some more details!

Oh wait, I got Google.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard it was going to have a 7.0 EcoBoost with 44's and Fox 10.0's and fully caged. It will cost $35,000 and every high school senior in America will drive one.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

i want another one too!