nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dfelicia, i think you are the only one i dont have an address for. please pm me with your address so i can get the unist shipp out to you

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

everyone shipped today except dfelicia and c130. please pm me your address' and they will ship out immediately. everyone else, those of you who had their address listed with paypal should have gotten confirmation with a tracking number. those of you who didnt, well..... youre out of luck. muahahahaha. i dont think a tracking number would be of any use. they have all been shipped priority mail 2-3 day through usps. if you do need one, let me know, and i will get it for you, but to send each one of you a tracking number is going to take more time than i have at the moment. they should all arrive by monday or tuesday at the latest

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, i done messed up. half of the orders are going to be returned to me. and i double shipped to someone...... it will take a couple days to sort this out. im sorry for the mix up.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok here is what happened. all the members who had their address' linked to paypal, i was able to print and ship the units. everyone who didnt have an address associated with paypal, i had to hunt down and write the address on the box. well, i got to the point where all the boxes had address's on them, and then i got busy. i was working on a vehicle when one of my guys said he was going to lunch. i asked him to drop the boxes off at the post office on his way out. when i went back up, to finish adding the last 2 members address's i realized i was one unit short. then it occurred to me that i shipped out an extra unit. then i saw that i didnt put shipping labels on the boxes either. so i am going first thing tomorrow to the post office to see if i can get the boxes back so i can put proper postage and labels on them and hopefully ship them out. again. im sorry for the mess up guys, i will do my best to correct the problem as fast as i can. if you are wondering who wont get their units early, if you got a confirmation from paypal saying your item was shipped, then you will get it. if you did not receive that email, then unfortunately there will be a slight delay on your order. i will keep you all updated as to when i can fix this problem and get them out to you

noah

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. i knew it was too good to be true. i did 2 group buys with no hitch. then of course, the third times a charm.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok here is what happened. all the members who had their address' linked to paypal, i was able to print and ship the units. everyone who didnt have an address associated with paypal, i had to hunt down and write the address on the box. well, i got to the point where all the boxes had address's on them, and then i got busy. i was working on a vehicle when one of my guys said he was going to lunch. i asked him to drop the boxes off at the post office on his way out. when i went back up, to finish adding the last 2 members address's i realized i was one unit short. then it occurred to me that i shipped out an extra unit. then i saw that i didnt put shipping labels on the boxes either. so i am going first thing tomorrow to the post office to see if i can get the boxes back so i can put proper postage and labels on them and hopefully ship them out. again. im sorry for the mess up guys, i will do my best to correct the problem as fast as i can. if you are wondering who wont get their units early, if you got a confirmation from paypal saying your item was shipped, then you will get it. if you did not receive that email, then unfortunately there will be a slight delay on your order. i will keep you all updated as to when i can fix this problem and get them out to you

noah

Make sure you save me a Nice Clean NEW unit....
no shipped / repacked / return to sender ......lol

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yours is here. however monday will not work for the install. mandatory 4 hours at my kids school. 12-4. we will have to schedule another day.